Has Your Life Been:
in a state of crisis, or
shrouded in sadness, or
strained by anxiety, or
dull and unsatisfying, or
overrun by depression, or
plain old awful?
If so, your life is about to change for the better.
Sue will identify your skills and talents-persistence, emotional depth, intelligence, and common sense, for example-and then prescribe strategies and exercises that put them to work improving your life.
Safely Dig Into Your Past
Sometimes you have to go through the uncomfortable process of digging out the weeds in your past before you can get busy cultivating your future. Sue offers you a safe and confidential place in which to do this work.
Reveal the amazing garden of who you are.
Call to schedule your confidential session with Sue.
Don’t Accept an “Ok” Life.
- Do you have a good, but not great, life?
- Do you receive mediocre satisfaction from your job?
- Do you often settle for less than what you need?
- Do you feel like “something is missing”?
Sue knows you are capable of living a full life, but you aren’t sure how to do it. She’s keen to help you figure this out.
Draw On What You Already Possess
Your strengths and talents are unique to you. Enlist them to help you get what you need. For example:
- If you’re in a bad relationship, call on your hopeful and optimistic nature to turn things around.
- If your business is floundering, harness your drive and ambition and recharge it.
- If your dreams are chronically on hold, wake up your creativity and imagination, and transform your dreams into realty.
Sue will go the distance with you. She knows passion takes time.