Qualified Counselor and Life Coach
Sue has received a Masters of Social Work degree with an emphasis on mental health from the University of Houston Graduate School of Social Work, and certification in life coaching from the Institute for Life Coach Training. She is also an advanced PSYCH-K practitioner and a certified Brainspotting practitioner.
Sue Has In-Depth Understanding of:
- Physical and mental trauma recovery
- The emotions associated with infertility and adoption
- The life-altering effects of traumatic brain injury
- Pain and humiliation caused by job loss, divorce, death, and other catastrophic life events
- The stress that comes with trying to change
Call to schedule your confidential session with Sue.
Meet Sue McCullough today and begin your journey to find your passion!
Sue is Passionate About:
- Counseling and coaching
- Being a wife and partner
- Raising her daughter
- Making Music
Sue also loves geology, singing, performing, sewing, hiking, and studying whales.
Her Greatest Challenge
To raise money for traumatic brain injury research, Sue completed the 2007, 2008 and 2010 Pikes Peak Challenge, an intense day-long climb to reach the top of Pikes Peak.
- National Association of Social Workers
- Craig Hospital Alumni